Friday 1 July 2011

Boutique Shopping in the UAE

LUXOS shops Dubai's luxury boutiques for the best in high fashion
by Rebecca Anne Proctor www.luxos.com



Dubai is renowned for its shopping malls of gargantuan dimensions. Yet the recent establishment of boutiques specializing in high-end luxury designers and lifestyle products signal a desire for a more intimate and personalized shopping experience. A look at Symphony; a luxury multi-brand boutique located in the Dubai Mall; Maison Sez in Abu Dhabi, and a conversation with fashion stylist Iman Pasha, recently appointed Head of...Continue reading http://www.luxos.com/magazine/boutique-shopping-in-the-uae


1 comment:

  1. So, for me, I make no difference whether I’m training with my shuttle crew or the Expedition crew. Of course, I think I want to take more care of the Expedition crew, because they’re going to stay there for a long time.
    Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Flights to Cape Town

    ReplyDelete